As part of our commitment to Inclusivity through Equity, Austin FC is committed to providing affordable tickets to the Central Texas community.
Qualifications to Receive Complimentary Community Tickets:
- 501(c)(3) organizations that work with underserved youth in Central Texas
- Each organization will receive 10-30 tickets
- Tickets will be in groups of 10 (Suggested to have 1-2 chaperones per 8-9 children with allowances for more chaperones based on group)
- Align with Austin FC community Pillars: Inclusivity through Equity, Vibrancy through Sustainability, Confidence for Creativity
- Ability to provide own transportation for guests
- Shuttle drop location can be provided by Q2 Stadium
- Parking would be up to group to determine
- Ability to receive tickets digitally
- Approval for images of group members to be used
- Ability to utilize all tickets donated to the group
To apply, please fill out the below application.
Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee tickets. Our Community Impact team will respond via email if your organization receives tickets. Please do not call or email to check on your request.