Q2 STADIUM TICKET POLICY
Revocable License. This ticket is a revocable license that only grants the ticketholder a one-time entry to Q2 Stadium (the “Stadium”) and a spectator seat, or standing room, for the specified game (the “Event”). Dates and times of the Event are subject to change or cancellation. In the event that the date and/or time of the Event is changed, the term "Event" as used herein shall mean the game played at the newly specified date and time. The ticketholder, and if the ticketholder is under the age of eighteen (18), ticketholder’s parent or legal guardian for themselves and on behalf of the holder (collectively, the "Holder"), agrees that: admission is contingent on Holder’s agreement to the following terms and conditions, those available at www.mlssoccer.com/about/fan-code-of-conduct, and the MLS Spectator Waiver (collectively, the “Terms”); and by using this ticket to enter the Stadium, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agreed to be bound by them with the same force and effect as if Holder signed these Terms. Failure to comply with any of these Terms, shall result in forfeiture of this license and all rights arising hereunder without refund and shall entitle Management to pursue all additional legal remedies available to it. Admission may be refused or withdrawn or Holder ejected at the sole discretion of the Stadium, Major League Soccer, L.L.C. and its affiliates (“MLS”) or Austin FC and its affiliates (the “Club” and, collectively with the Stadium and MLS, “Management”).
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY if admission is refused or revoked, or the game is cancelled and not rescheduled for any reason, is a refund of up to the ticket price set by Management (the “Face Value”), unless otherwise provided below. For purposes of clarity, Holder will not be entitled to a refund if the Event is postponed, delayed, or rescheduled; rather, Holder’s ticket for such Event will be honored for the rescheduled or resumed Event. If the Event is cancelled and not rescheduled for any reason, except as provided by law or under any applicable season-ticket-membership terms and conditions, Management shall not issue a refund provided you are given the right, within twelve (12) months of the Event, to exchange this ticket for a ticket comparable in price and location to another similar event as designated by Management. If such ticket is not exchanged within this twelve- (12-) month period, you will not be entitled to any further credit or refund.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES BEYOND THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET. ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, THIS TICKET SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION. HOLDER AND MANAGEMENT EACH AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE ANY SUCH DISPUTE OR CLAIM IN ANY COURT, WHETHER AS AN INDIVIDUAL, CLASS, OR COLLECTIVE CLAIM, AND WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO ARBITRATE ANY SUCH DISPUTE OR CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, HOLDER MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. THESE TERMS OTHERWISE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. SHOULD ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THIS TICKET OR THE EVENT ARISE BETWEEN THE HOLDER AND PERSON OR PARTY INCLUDED WITHIN THE DEFINITION OF MANAGEMENT (“IMPACTED PERSON”), THE HOLDER SHALL SEND A WRITTEN NOTICE DESCRIBING THE ISSUE (A “DISPUTE NOTICE”) TO CLUB, AT: AUSTIN FC, 1835-A KRAMER LANE, SUITE 600, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78758 ATTENTION: LEGAL DEPARTMENT. THE HOLDER AND THE IMPACTED PERSON AGREE TO MAKE A GOOD-FAITH EFFORT TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS (THE “NEGOTIATION PERIOD”) FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THE DISPUTE NOTICE. IF THE HOLDER AND THE IMPACTED PERSON CANNOT RESOLVE THE DISPUTE WITHIN THE NEGOTIATION PERIOD, THE DISPUTE SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION HELD BEFORE A NEUTRAL, SINGLE ARBITRATOR IN AUSTIN, TEXAS CONDUCTED BY THE JUDICIAL ARBITRATION MEDIATION SERVICES, INC. (“JAMS”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE JAMS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2021. ANY AND ALL ISSUES RELATING OR PERTAINING TO ARBITRATION OR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE THRESHOLD QUESTION OF ARBITRABILITY OR THE ENFORCEABILITY OR VALIDITY OF THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE, SHALL BE DELEGATED TO THE ARBITRATOR SELECTED PURSUANT TO THIS PROVISION.
Security Procedures. Holder and Holder's belongings may be searched upon entering the Stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated, at the sole discretion of Management. Holder consents to such searches and waives any and all claims relating to them. If Holder does not consent to such searches, Holder will be denied entry or ejected from the Stadium without refund. Further, Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct, in Management’s sole discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable code of conduct implemented by Management, violates any applicable federal or state law or local order, or is otherwise disorderly, without refund. Inappropriate behavior or abusive language may result in ejection (without refund), forfeiture of season ticket and/or future ticketing privileges, and/or other legal action. Entering the field of play is prohibited and considered trespassing. Refund to Holder of the Face Value shall automatically terminate Holder’s rights hereunder.
No Broadcasting. Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate, or sell (or aid in such activity) any description or account (in any form, whether text, data, or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of the Event for any commercial, non-personal, purpose. Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit or sell (or aid in such activity) any photographs, images, videos, livestreams, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event (the “Works”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by using this ticket to enter the Stadium, Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted MLS (or Club, if MLS does not control the Event) an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works.
Use of Image. Holder grants to Management or any other sports league or conference or association, and/or any third-party event organizer hosting the Event at Stadium (and their designees, agents, and partners) an exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to use, publish, edit, and alter Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions, and statements in any medium including, without limitation, live or recorded audio, video, social media and photographic display, exhibition, publication, reproduction or other transmission, in whole or in part, made of or at the Event at the Stadium in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation. Holder waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
Assumption of Risk. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the Event, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, including, without limitation, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), the risk of physical injury or death, however caused, whether by players, by other people or by objects such as balls entering the spectator area, or otherwise, and the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property. Holder hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
Redeemability. Management is not responsible for, and may refuse to honor, any duplicate or duplicated, lost, stolen, destroyed, or counterfeit tickets. Use of this ticket in violation of any law including, without limitation, the unlawful resale or unlawful attempted resale of this ticket is strictly prohibited and will result in seizure, revocation and/or forfeiture of this license without refund or compensation. This ticket is not redeemable for cash and may not be used for, or in connection with, any commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling, or gaming activities without the express written consent of Club and MLS.
Seating Changes. Club reserves the right to relocate Holder’s seat temporarily or permanently during the Event for any reasonable purpose in Club’s sole discretion, including but not limited to broadcast, safety, or security reasons, in which case Club will make reasonable efforts to relocate Holder’s seats to comparable seats of similar or greater value.
COVID-19 Health Promise. In order to help mitigate the risk of transmission of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation, or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) and other contagious illnesses, Holder agrees that Holder will not attend any Event if on the day of such Event, any local, state/provincial or federal (including, without limitation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)) regulations applicable to the jurisdiction of the Event require or recommend isolation or quarantine based on test results, symptoms of COVID-19, close contact exposure, or a travel advisory. Holder acknowledges that applicable regulations regarding COVID-19 quarantine and isolation requirements may change from time to time and Holder shall review and comply with such requirements prior to attending the Event.
Safety Requirements. Due to the uncertainty related to COVID-19, this ticket and the Holder’s admission to the Stadium are subject to all safety and health requirements and policies put in place by Management, including potential requirements relating to face masks and enhanced health screenings (which may include a requirement that the Holder, and any person in the Holder’s party, be tested for COVID-19 prior to or during the Event). Such policies and requirements as they may be updated from time to time (in the sole determination of the Management) and as they may be communicated to the Holder prior to or during the Event (whether orally or in writing) by, for example, instruction provided by Management personnel or signage in or around the Stadium, are collectively referred to below as the “Safety Requirements”. The Holder acknowledges and agrees to comply with the Safety Requirements (including all requirements that must be satisfied prior to or during the Event), and attendance at the Event is conditioned on such compliance.
If any provision or part of the foregoing terms and conditions is held to be illegal, unenforceable or ineffective, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed modified to the least extent necessary to render such provision legal, enforceable and effective, or, if no such modification is possible, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions in and referenced in these terms and conditions remain valid and binding.
ARBITRATION AND RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS ARBITRATION AND RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT (THIS “AGREEMENT”) COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE AGREEING TO THE TERMS HEREIN. THIS AGREEMENT HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS. THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES AN ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS ACTION. IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF AN INDIVIDUAL UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) (“MINOR”), YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET THE MINOR ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY; THAT, EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES USE REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE THE MINOR MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED; AND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP THE MINOR’S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM THE RELEASED PARTIES IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO THE MINOR OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE TEAM ENTITIES HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOU OR THE MINOR PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITY IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to enter and remain at Q2 Stadium, including all surrounding parking areas, pedestrian plazas, entryways, and other ancillary areas (collectively, the “Stadium”) for a home game or other event of Austin FC (“Club”), I, and if I am under the age of eighteen (18), my parent or legal guardian for themselves and on my behalf, on behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, (collectively, “Related Persons”), hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Acknowledgments of COVID-19 and Other Risks. I fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation, or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death, and there is an inherent danger and risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that will be implemented from time to time by Two Oak Ventures LLC, Austin StadCo LLC (d/b/a Q2 Stadium), Austin TeamCo LLC (d/b/a Austin FC), Major League Soccer, L.L.C., the City of Austin, the respective subsidiaries and affiliates of each of the foregoing entities, and all of their respective direct and indirect, past, present and future officers, directors, members, managers, shareholders, partners, owners, agents, representatives, attorneys, employees, sponsors, licensees, contractors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Team Entities”) and/or third parties (including, but not limited to, federal and state governmental agencies) (collectively, the “Stadium Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions can be and have been adversely affected by COVID-19, according to public health authorities: (i) people with certain underlying medical conditions are or may be especially vulnerable, including, but not limited to, people who smoke, are solid organ or blood stem cell transplant recipients, or have cancer, cerebrovascular disease (e.g., stroke), chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease, chronic lung diseases (e.g., moderate to severe asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), dementia or other neurological conditions, diabetes, Down syndrome, heart conditions, hemoglobin blood disorders (e.g., sickle cell disease or thalassemia), HIV infection, immunocompromised status (weakened immune system), mental health conditions (e.g., mood disorders or schizophrenia disorders), obesity, pregnancy, substance abuse disorders (e.g., alcohol, opioid, cocaine), and tuberculosis; and (ii) the risk of severe illness from the contraction of COVID-19 increases steadily with age, and contracting COVID-19 can result in the further transmission of COVID-19 to my spouse, family members, and other contacts; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO MY ENTRY INTO, AND PRESENCE IN, THE STADIUM, WHICH MAY INCLUDE AN INCREASED RISK OF EXPOSURE TO ILLNESS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COVID-19), PERSONAL INJURY, DISABILITY, OTHER SHORT-TERM OR LONG-TERM HEALTH EFFECTS, AND/OR DEATH, WHICH MIGHT RESULT FROM THE ACTIONS, INACTIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE OF MYSELF, ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW), OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. I ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LIABILITY, AND OTHER LOSSES THAT I OR ANY OF MY RELATED PERSONS MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING RISKS.
2. Release, Waiver of Liability, and Covenant Not to Sue. (A) ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND EACH OF MY RELATED PERSONS, I HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY, AND FOREVER RELEASE, WAIVE, AND DISCHARGE (AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE), EACH AND ALL OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM (OR WITH RESPECT TO) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, SUITS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE, AND WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH MY DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, SUFFERING OF SHORT-TERM OR LONG-TERM HEALTH EFFECTS, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I OR ANY OF MY RELATED PERSONS MAY HAVE OR HEREAFTER ACCRUE AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A RESULT OF OR THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO (I) MY EXPOSURE TO COVID-19; (II) MY TRAVEL TO AND FROM, ENTRY INTO, OR PRESENCE WITHIN, THE STADIUM OR COMPLIANCE WITH THE STADIUM PROTOCOLS OR ANY OTHER POLICIES OR PROTOCOLS APPLICABLE TO THE STADIUM; (III) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN ME AND ANY PERSONNEL OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES PRESENT AT THE STADIUM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY USHERS, TICKET-TAKERS, EVENT SECURITY, HEALTH AND SAFETY PERSONNEL, OR CLEANING, CONCESSIONS, OR PARKING PERSONNEL); OR (IV) ANY OF THE RISKS IDENTIFIED ABOVE IN SECTION 1, IN EACH CASE WHETHER CAUSED BY ANY ACTION, INACTION, OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY RELEASED PARTY OR OTHERWISE.
(B) FOR THE PURPOSES HEREOF, THE “RELEASED PARTIES” ARE: (I) MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER, L.L.C. AND ITS AFFILIATES (“MLS”), SOCCER UNITED MARKETING, LLC (“SUM”), THE MEMBERS OF MLS AND EACH OF THE MLS TEAMS OPERATED BY THEM, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECT AND INDIRECT AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, ADMINISTRATORS, DESIGNEES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, INVITEES, AND CONTRACTORS (AND ALL EMPLOYEES OF SUCH CONTRACTORS), AND OTHER PERSONNEL (COLLECTIVELY, INCLUDING MLS, SUM, AND THE TEAM ENTITIES, THE “MLS PARTIES”); (II) THE DIRECT AND INDIRECT OWNERS, LESSEES, AND SUBLESSEES OF THE STADIUM; (III) CONCESSIONAIRES, MERCHANDISERS, OTHER VENDORS, AND ALL OTHER CONTRACTORS PERFORMING SERVICES AT THE STADIUM; (IV) OTHER THIRD PARTIES PRESENT AT OR FROM TIME TO TIME BROUGHT TO THE STADIUM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEDICAL PERSONNEL); AND (V) ANY PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES AND PERSONS, WHETHER PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE, AND WHETHER IN THEIR INSTITUTIONAL OR PERSONAL CAPACITIES.
3. Indemnification. I agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any liability, claims, demands, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees incurred by any of the Released Parties as a result of (a) my, or any person on my behalf, including the Related Parties, assertion of any claims arising from, relating to, or in connection with activities that I have acknowledged and assumed risk and/or which is covered by the waiver and release under Section 1 and 2; and (b) all claims and amounts related to legal and other actions brought against any of the Released Parties, to the extent such claims are attributable to my negligence or willful misconduct or a violation or breach of this Agreement.
4. Governing Law. I agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to choice-of-law principles.
5. Arbitration Agreement. I AGREE THAT ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE DISPUTE, CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING RELATED TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, THIS AGREEMENT OR MY PRESENCE AT THE STADIUM (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CLAIMS”) SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION. I, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY RELATED PERSONS, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES EACH AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE ANY SUCH CLAIM IN ANY COURT, WHETHER AS AN INDIVIDUAL, CLASS, OR COLLECTIVE CLAIM, AND WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO ARBITRATE ANY SUCH CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF I, OR ANY OF MY RELATED PERSONS, DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, I MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. SHOULD ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE CLAIMS ARISE BETWEEN ME AND THE CLUB, MLS, OR MANAGEMENT, I SHALL SEND A WRITTEN NOTICE DESCRIBING THE ISSUE (A “DISPUTE NOTICE”) TO CLUB AT: AUSTIN FC, 1835-A KRAMER LANE, SUITE 600, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78758, ATTENTION: LEGAL DEPARTMENT. I AND THE CLUB, MLS, AND/OR MANAGEMENT AGREE TO MAKE A GOOD-FAITH EFFORT TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS (THE “NEGOTIATION PERIOD”) FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF THE DISPUTE NOTICE. IF I AND THE CLUB, MLS, AND/OR MANAGEMENT CANNOT RESOLVE THE CLAIM WITHIN THE NEGOTIATION PERIOD, I UNDERSTAND THAT THE CLAIM SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION HELD BEFORE A NEUTRAL, SINGLE ARBITRATOR IN AUSTIN, TEXAS CONDUCTED BY THE JUDICIAL ARBITRATION MEDIATION SERVICES, INC. (“JAMS”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE JAMS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2021. I AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL ISSUES RELATING OR PERTAINING TO ARBITRATION OR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE THRESHOLD QUESTION OF ARBITRABILITY OR THE ENFORCEABILITY OR VALIDITY OF THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE, SHALL BE DELEGATED TO THE ARBITRATOR SELECTED PURSUANT TO THIS PROVISION.
6. Class Action Waiver. I agree that all claims described in Section 4 must be arbitrated on an individual basis only. By signing this Agreement, I hereby waive my right to commence, or be a party to, any class or collective claims against the Released Parties.
7. Severability. I agree that if any provision or part thereof contained in this Agreement is declared illegal, unenforceable, or ineffective, such provision or part thereof shall be modified, if possible, in order to achieve the intentions of the parties, and, if necessary, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions contained in this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
8. Term. This Agreement is perpetual in nature and applies to all activities and events at the Stadium for which I am present for or participate in, and all Claims arising therefrom, from the date of execution.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT; I understand its terms and I am aware of its legal consequences, including that I am hereby giving up substantial legal rights and that by signing this Agreement, I will not be able to sue the Released Parties if I suffer any illness, injury, or death for any reason due to the exposure of COVID-19; and I understand that it is a material inducement for my admission to and continued presence at the Stadium and that the MLS Parties and the other Released Parties are relying upon it; and, I further agree that no oral representations, statements, or inducements contrary to anything contained herein have been made by any of the MLS Parties or other Released Parties.