Austin FC is committed to serving our community and to strengthening the cultural roots of Austin, while mobilizing the next generation of leaders to protect and promote what makes Austin special. One way our Club can support various organizations is through the donation of Austin FC memorabilia and merchandise.
Austin FC can support your organization's fundraising efforts with a donation package containing 2-3 pre-approved items. Requests for specific items will not be accommodated.
Priority will be given to request made by schools and non-profits that focus on areas of:
- Environmental responsibility and sustainability
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Arts and music
- Youth development
- While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, please note that we are unable to fulfill all requests based on the volume we receive. As a result, we use the following guidelines to ensure the maximum level of support for our community:
Requests must be received 45 days prior to the event date. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Requesting organizations must be a school or 501c3 non-profit agency and must provide a tax ID number.
- Requests will only be considered from organizations within the Central Texas area.
- We do not provide donated items to churches, synagogues, or other places of worship.
- Third-party fundraising or fundraisers that benefit an individual or family will be considered on a case by case basis.
- We will only consider requests made by an employee or direct representative of the organization.
- We do not provide donations to benefit individual fundraisers for national campaigns
- An organization may submit multiple requests. However, if approved, an organization may only receive one donation per calendar year. Please allow one calendar year to pass in between requests.
- Our Community engagement team will respond as quickly as possible via email but no later than10 days out from the date of your event. Please do not call or email to check on your request.
- If the request is approved, solicitors must arrange for pick up no later than one (1) week after the confirmation of the request has been granted. Donations will not be mailed.
While promoting Austin FC is encouraged, the use of the Austin FC name, logo, trademarks and / or any advertising implying the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by Austin FC must be approved in writing by the Club.
Before promoting Austin FC, please contact
Items donated by Austin FC for charitable auctions cannot be sold for a profit.
Austin FC does not accept items for the purpose of autographs. Any items sent will not be returned.