New hospitality collaboration to deliver uniquely Austin food and beverage experiences with a focus on supporting community restaurants and minority-owned purveyors; Diverse offering of local brands featured at Q2 Stadium to include Austin and Texas favorites Bao’d Up, Casa Chapala, DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks, Easy Tiger, Mmmpanadas, One Taco, Pluckers Wings Bar, Slovacek’s, Tamale Addiction, Tacodeli, Taco Flats, The Austin Table, T-Loc’s Sonoran Hot Dogs and Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ
Austin, Texas— Austin FC, in collaboration with Levy, has launched 512 Food Co. as the official hospitality team of Q2 Stadium. In collaboration with a diverse variety of local partners, 512 Food Co. will curate every detail of the food and beverage experience at Q2 Stadium across concessions, suites, clubs and catering. The newly launched brand will feature a variety of flavors on offer, a series of community initiatives, and dining destinations designed for faster, more convenient service. As part of the announcement, 512 Food Co. has also unveiled the initial collection of restaurants and purveyors from Austin’s diverse culinary community that will serve Austin FC fans on match days.
In addition to the brand partners that will anchor the Q2 Stadium hospitality experience, 512 Food Co. will launch the “Austin Table”, a rotational food offering in partnership with Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts, focused on minority-owned local businesses. This will empower a range of community partners to showcase their culinary offerings, and to incubate new concepts at Q2 Stadium, while providing on-the-job training for Escoffier students.
When doors open in June 2021, Q2 Stadium visitors will have a breadth of local favorites available throughout Q2 Stadium. 512 Food Co. is committed to partnering with the Austin restaurant community, and it will continue to identify future opportunities to work with small businesses of all cultures and tastes. Below is the initial roster of community favorites contributing to the match day experience:
• Bao’d Up – Located near section 118
• Casa Chapala – Located near section -121
• DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks – Located near sections 105 and 123
• Easy Tiger – Located near sections 108 and 127
• Mmmpanadas – Located in El Mercado near section 102
• One Taco – Located near section 107
• Pluckers Wing Bar – Located near section 135
• Slovacek’s – Located near sections 118 and 123
• Tamale Addiction – Located in El Mercado near section 102
• Tacodeli – Located near section 122 • Taco Flats – Located in the Premium Terrace
• The Austin Table – Located near section 137, featuring rotating appearances from local restaurants and guest chefs
• T-Loc’s Sonoran Hot Dogs – Located near section 119
• Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ – Located near section 137 and in grab & go markets
In addition to the food options available to attendees, Austin FC and Levy have secured an assortment of beverage partners and concession options, with an extensive range of products available throughout Q2 Stadium, including:
•The Q2 Stadium Beer Hall, located on the 200 level of the North Building, features a 16-tap assortment of draft beers, including a selection of local, Austin craft beers
• Two Michelob Ultra Bars, located close to the Q2 Stadium Northeast Gate and on the 300 Level, behind the Premium Terrace, as well as multiple portable outlets.
• Bulleit Bar, located on the Porch
• Diageo North America (Captain Morgan, Bulleit Whiskey, Ketel One, Don Julio and Crown Royal)
• Anheuser Busch and Brown Distributors
• Heineken, Dos Equis and Capital Wright Distributors
• Austin Eastciders
• Dr Pepper / Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages
• C4 Energy • Waterloo Sparkling Water
“The range of food and beverage options at Q2 Stadium reflects Austin’s vibrant, world-class food scene, and our shared commitment with Levy to support the local culinary community in Austin,” said Andy Loughnane, Austin FC President. “We are pleased to announce an extensive range of local food and beverage partners at Q2 Stadium, operating under the 512 Food Co. brand, which will be an integral part of the fan-focused experience all Q2 Stadium guests will enjoy.”
“We’ve been incredibly proud to collaborate with Austin FC over the past year to imagine the food, beverage, and retail experience at Q2 Stadium from the ground-up,” said Andy Lansing, President and CEO of Levy. “We share the same vision for hospitality that celebrates and continuously supports the Austin community, and 512 Food Co. brings that vision to life. We can’t wait to welcome passionate Austin fans with an experience that blends the city’s reputation for diverse cultural flavors, creativity, and innovation.”
512 Food Co. Crafted Dining Destinations
Led by Executive Chef Sam Boisjoly, 512 Food Co.’s team of culinarians have created several unique dining concepts throughout the stadium. Fans will savor Austin-inspired takes on stadium classics, convenient and portable bites and sips, and more. Dining destinations available across the Q2 Stadium concourses include:
•ATX Doghouse – Local twists on traditional hot dogs and sausages, located in the Premium Terrace
• ATX MRKT and Austin City Goods – Grab & go markets with vegan and vegetarian options, fresh fruit, ice cream, snacks, and Valentina’s BBQ sandwiches, located near sections 104 and 127
• Eastside Eats – Traditional game day fare with nachos, chili dogs, warm Bavarian pretzels, and Slovacek sausages, located near section 128
• El Mercado – Latin-themed grab & go market with vegan and vegetarian options, snacks, hot Mmmpanadas and Tamale Addiction fresh tamales, located near section 102
• Grilllove & Oak Hill Grill – Signature spiced smash burgers, crispy fries and chicken tenders, located near section 101 and 129
• Munchies – Fan and family favorites with nachos, chili dogs, warm Bavarian pretzels, and Slovacek sausages, located near section 103
• Queso Fountain – A concept dedicated to one of Austin’s most sacred culinary offerings, providing a range of queso options
Austin FC and Levy’s commitment to supporting the Austin food and beverage community was central to the engagement of Q2 Stadium food and beverage partners. In 2020, Austin FC and Levy worked with the Austin Chamber of Commerce, the Austin LGBT Chamber, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Austin Black Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Austin Asian Chamber of Commerce to provide opportunities for businesses throughout Austin to engage with the procurement process.
Frictionless Food and Beverage Experiences
Austin FC and 512 Food Co. worked with E15 Group, Levy’s tech and analytics team, to design a fast, simple, and convenient food and beverage experience. Among the highlights will be cashless ordering and checkout throughout the stadium and grab & go markets available on the concourse. Fans will also be able to order to concessions via the Austin FC app, available now on iTunes app store and from Google Play.